|By SOA News Desk||
|June 12, 2009 06:15 AM EDT||
The conference theme of the 16th International SOA World Conference & Expo, to be held September 22–23, 2009 in San Francisco, CA, is 'Services - The Mainstay of the New Web Revolution.' The Call for Papers, which is now open, welcomes submissions from exceptional speakers with high-quality use cases of investing in SOA to provide strong return on investment (ROI). Case studies from companies that have chosen to invest in service-oriented architecture, with measurable benefits, are especially encouraged.
Co-located with 8th International AJAXWorld RIA Conference & Expo, the combined event will feature 100+ breakout sessions, General Sessions, industry keynotes and discussion panels, as well as a 2-day Expo Floor.
The submissions process is 100% online:
Call for Papers Now Open - Submit Your Speaking Proposal Here ! (Deadline June 30, 2009)
If you have something substantive, challenging, and original to offer, you are encouraged to submit a proposal. In the proposal, please highlight previous speaking engagements including classroom or course work. Please provide contact information that will allow us to reach you to evaluate presentation skills. Past SYS-CON Events speakers do not need to provide references.
Benefits of Being a Member of the SOA World 2009 Conference Faculty
Speakers will receive unprecedented visibility in pre-conference promotions. They will also receive exposure via the accompanying SOA World Conference & Expo 2009 West conference portal for many months prior to and following the conference. Sessions may be recorded and made available via the Internet to a wider audience (at the discretion of SYS-CON Events). Speakers will have the benefit of attending the entire conference as our VIP guest, with a complimentary Golden Pass (Full Conference pass, a $1995 value).
Topics to be covered include:
Topics will include:
- Transitioning Successfully to SOA
- Federated Web services
- The Business Case for SOA
- Interop & Standards
- Web Services Management
- Messaging Buses and SOA
- Enterprise Service Buses
- Enterprise Mashups
- SOBAs (Service-Oriented Business Apps)
- Delivering ROI with SOA
- Java Web Services
- XML Web Services
- Professional Open Source
- Systems Integration
- Grid Computing
- Business Process Management
- Web Services Choreography
Guidelines for Submitting a Proposal
- All submissions become the property of SYS-CON Events. All conference breakout sessions are vendor-neutral.
- Proprietary or confidential material should not be included.
- DevOps Loses Its Religion | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #FinTech #Blockchain
- Bad PR Might Sink #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #AI #ML #DL
- Finding Transformational Success by Ignoring Labels | @CloudExpo #Agile #DigitalTransformation
- Digital Transformation: Not Because It’s Easy, But Because It’s Hard | @CloudExpo #IoT #M2M #AI
- Surviving #DigitalTransformation Fatigue | @CloudExpo #Agile #SOA #AI #ML
- Times of Digital Disruption | @CloudExpo #IoT #AI #ML #DigitalTransformation
- SOA Governance Best Practices – Architectural, Organizational, and SDLC Implications
- SOA Best Practices - Four Steps to Securing Your Web Services
- Katerina Moutsatsos, Kayikci and SOA World
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Why Are APIs So Popular?
- Why SOA Is a Good Fit for CRM Solutions
- Small Cancers, Big Data, and a Life Examined
- 1st Annual Government IT Conference & Expo: Themes & Topics
- ARM Server to Transform #BigData to #IoT | @CloudExpo #DigitalTransformation
- Service Versioning For SOA