|By PR Newswire||
|August 3, 2016 10:17 AM EDT||
BETHESDA, Md., Aug. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Every industry has been disrupted by digital innovation. At the same time, big data and predictive analytics give treasury and finance professionals the ability to provide more insight about the state of the business than ever before. At the AFP Executive Institute, exclusively sponsored by PNC Bank, N.A., in Orlando, Florida, Oct. 24-25, Oracle CEO Safra Catz will link the two, describing the next wave of digital disruption and how treasury and finance plays a critical leadership role in the modern enterprise transformation.
Created exclusively for senior treasury and finance executives, attendance to the AFP Executive Institute is limited to corporate practitioners with the title of treasurer, chief financial officer, vice president of finance, assistant treasurer or controller. Reserve your seat by registering for the AFP Annual Conference and selecting the AFP Executive Programs.
Catz also is a member of Oracle's board of directors. She previously served as president of Oracle and has also served as the company's chief financial officer.
"AFP is extremely pleased and proud to present Safra Catz, one of the true leaders in the world of technology," said Jim Kaitz, president and CEO of AFP. "And, as the former chief financial officer of Oracle, Catz is uniquely qualified to speak to the AFP Executive Institute audience of senior corporate treasurers and finance executives."
Rounding out the list of speakers and subjects at the AFP Executive Institute are:
- Richard Rivero, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs, and Michael Roberts, Professor, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania – The Theory and Reality of Capital Structure
- John Davies, VP, Senior Analyst, Greenbiz, and Benson Gabler, VP, Corporate Sustainability, PNC Bank – Intersection of Finance and Risk and Sustainability
- Laurens Tijdhof, Partner, Zanders, BV, and Liam O'Caoimh, Director, Corporate Treasury Practice, Zanders, BV – Beyond Transformation, Treasury Transcending
- Meredith Vance, CTP, Assistant Treasurer, PayPal, and Robert Ceske, Principal, Advisory, KPMG LLP – Treasury's Role in the PayPal Split from eBay
- Stew Friedman, Professor of Management, Director, Wharton Work/Life Integration Project, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania – Total Leadership: Integrating Work and Life.
"PNC works with financial executives from companies of all sizes and understands the benefits as well as challenges of integrating digital innovation. The CTC Executive Institute offers a forum for industry thought-leaders to contemplate the endless applications for predictive analytics and big data in today's treasury and finance organizations," said James Graham, executive vice president and head of treasury management at PNC Bank, a member of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Headquartered outside Washington, D.C., the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) is the professional society that represents finance executives globally. AFP established and administers the Certified Treasury Professional and Certified Corporate FP&A Professional credentials, which set standards of excellence in finance. The quarterly AFP Corporate Cash Indicators serve as a bellwether of economic growth. The AFP Annual Conference is the largest networking event for corporate finance professionals in the world.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oracle-ceo-safra-catz-to-talk-finance-and-digital-disruption-at-afp-executive-institute-300307236.html
SOURCE Association for Financial Professionals
- DevOps Loses Its Religion | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #FinTech #Blockchain
- Bad PR Might Sink #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #AI #ML #DL
- Finding Transformational Success by Ignoring Labels | @CloudExpo #Agile #DigitalTransformation
- Digital Transformation: Not Because It’s Easy, But Because It’s Hard | @CloudExpo #IoT #M2M #AI
- Surviving #DigitalTransformation Fatigue | @CloudExpo #Agile #SOA #AI #ML
- Times of Digital Disruption | @CloudExpo #IoT #AI #ML #DigitalTransformation
- SOA Governance Best Practices – Architectural, Organizational, and SDLC Implications
- SOA Best Practices - Four Steps to Securing Your Web Services
- Katerina Moutsatsos, Kayikci and SOA World
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Why Are APIs So Popular?
- Why SOA Is a Good Fit for CRM Solutions
- Small Cancers, Big Data, and a Life Examined
- 1st Annual Government IT Conference & Expo: Themes & Topics
- ARM Server to Transform #BigData to #IoT | @CloudExpo #DigitalTransformation
- Service Versioning For SOA