|By Marketwired .||
|March 3, 2016 09:00 AM EST||
REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwired - March 03, 2016) - C3 IoT™, a global leader in enterprise IoT platform and applications software, today announced a partnership with DHC Software and Donghua Fuzen to facilitate China's utility digital transformation.
By leveraging C3 IoT's proven elastic cloud, big data analytics, and machine learning IoT applications for energy markets, the companies will enable the Internet of Energy across China to further improve the efficiency and reliability of the power grid from generation, transmission, and distribution through to energy consumption and additional expansion of renewable power.
"The Internet of Energy is at the heart of China's 13
"It's an honor for the DHC Software Company to establish this partnership with C3 IoT as we work together to develop China's energy big data market," said Mr. Xue Xiangdong, Chairman, DHC Software Company. "C3 IoT has played a significant role in the development of the Internet of Energy and we are cooperating to provide big data analytics for China's power industry with the C3 IoT Platform and tools. In the future, this cooperation will extend beyond utilities to include energy production, smart cities, smart healthcare, telecommunications, and other industries. Together, we will facilitate the deployment of applications that support predictive decision making, optimize operational efficiency, minimize industrial risks, and make enormous economic and social value through the integration, processing, and analysis of data."
C3 IoT recently expanded the application of its C3 IoT Platform to provide a full-stack IoT development platform to address the requirements of enterprise markets, including oil and gas, manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, chemical, pharmaceutical, telecom, retail, insurance, and financial services companies, as well as public sector organizations.
C3 IoT is providing the C3 IoT Platform across all industry sectors to enable a wide range of IoT solutions, including predictive analytics, predictive maintenance, investment planning, fraud detection, threat detection, cybersecurity, energy management, and customer engagement solutions.
McKinsey estimates the potential economic impact of new IoT applications and products to reach $3.9-$11.1 trillion by 2025. C3 IoT has developed and released the C3 IoT Platform to enable the rapid design, development, deployment, and operation of next-generation enterprise applications and business processes.
"Together with our partners, C3 IoT is enthusiastic and committed to tackling China's industrial-scale digital transformation and help deliver on its significant economic and social benefits," said Mr. Ed Abbo, President and CTO, C3 IoT.
About C3 IoT
C3 IoT provides a full-stack IoT development platform (PaaS) that enables the rapid design, development, and deployment of even the largest-scale enterprise applications that leverage big data, telemetry, elastic cloud computing, analytics, machine learning, and social human computer interaction models. C3 IoT also provides a family of turn-key SaaS IoT applications including predictive maintenance, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply chain optimization, investment planning, and customer engagement. More information is at http://C3IoT.com.
C3 IoT Contact:
Corporate Public Relations
- DevOps Loses Its Religion | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #FinTech #Blockchain
- Bad PR Might Sink #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #AI #ML #DL
- Finding Transformational Success by Ignoring Labels | @CloudExpo #Agile #DigitalTransformation
- Digital Transformation: Not Because It’s Easy, But Because It’s Hard | @CloudExpo #IoT #M2M #AI
- Surviving #DigitalTransformation Fatigue | @CloudExpo #Agile #SOA #AI #ML
- Times of Digital Disruption | @CloudExpo #IoT #AI #ML #DigitalTransformation
- SOA Governance Best Practices – Architectural, Organizational, and SDLC Implications
- SOA Best Practices - Four Steps to Securing Your Web Services
- Katerina Moutsatsos, Kayikci and SOA World
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Why Are APIs So Popular?
- Why SOA Is a Good Fit for CRM Solutions
- Small Cancers, Big Data, and a Life Examined
- 1st Annual Government IT Conference & Expo: Themes & Topics
- ARM Server to Transform #BigData to #IoT | @CloudExpo #DigitalTransformation
- Service Versioning For SOA