|By PR Newswire||
|September 1, 2014 05:00 AM EDT||
LONDON, Sept. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SoftServe, a leading global outsourced product and application development company, today announced that the company's two entries have been shortlisted for the prestigious 2014 National Outsourcing Association (NOA) awards in the International Contract of the Year category.
The NOA is the leading association serving both outsourcing professionals and the global outsourcing industry. The first project recognized by NOA was a result of SoftServe's partnership with the Lviv City Council, Ukraine, to develop and implement an innovative WEB-oriented application for calculation, tracking and on-line payment for utility services. By centralizing utility payments billing, SoftServe increased customer satisfaction and the city utility enterprises revenues. The second project focuses on SoftServe's collaboration with Engage Global Solutions, a provider of Global Education Programs, Certification and Courseware for the IT training industry. Migrating one of their key tools to Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Computing Platform, SoftServe delivered a solution that facilitated substantial cost reduction, full scalability and significant improvement of the security and availability of the tool.
"The outsourcing industry is going from strength to strength. Not only is it enjoying significant growth across both the public and private sectors, but its focus is changing too, to truly deliver value add beyond cost savings. This was apparent in many of these award submissions which demonstrated an increasing display of innovation and business transformation through outsourcing. It's set to be a very exciting Awards ceremony, with strong submissions from many of the industry's key providers, as well as entries from an increasing number of exciting newer players," said Kerry Hallard, National Outsourcing Association CEO.
About NOA Awards
As a non-profit organization that represents the interests of outsourcing end users, suppliers and support services, the NOA Awards is the only ceremony dedicated to the UK outsourcing sector. Winners will be revealed at the official ceremony held on November 20, 2014 at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, London, UK.
About SoftServe Inc.
SoftServe Inc. a leading global software application development and consulting company, offers robust competencies in software optimization, SaaS/Cloud, Mobile, UI/UX and Big Data/Analytics. SoftServe developed Abiliton, a set of adaptive best practices comprised of people, processes and technology to ensure predictable, repeatable results for faster time to market and scalable growth. SoftServe has over 20 years of industry excellence delivering rich user experiences, intuitive products and solutions for vertical markets such as healthcare, retail and technology. Offices are located in North America, Eastern and Western Europe. For more information please visit www.softserveinc.com.
- DevOps Loses Its Religion | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #FinTech #Blockchain
- Bad PR Might Sink #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #AI #ML #DL
- Finding Transformational Success by Ignoring Labels | @CloudExpo #Agile #DigitalTransformation
- Digital Transformation: Not Because It’s Easy, But Because It’s Hard | @CloudExpo #IoT #M2M #AI
- Surviving #DigitalTransformation Fatigue | @CloudExpo #Agile #SOA #AI #ML
- Times of Digital Disruption | @CloudExpo #IoT #AI #ML #DigitalTransformation
- SOA Governance Best Practices – Architectural, Organizational, and SDLC Implications
- SOA Best Practices - Four Steps to Securing Your Web Services
- Katerina Moutsatsos, Kayikci and SOA World
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Why Are APIs So Popular?
- Why SOA Is a Good Fit for CRM Solutions
- Small Cancers, Big Data, and a Life Examined
- 1st Annual Government IT Conference & Expo: Themes & Topics
- ARM Server to Transform #BigData to #IoT | @CloudExpo #DigitalTransformation
- Service Versioning For SOA