|By Marketwired .||
|August 31, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwired - August 31, 2014) - b-pack is happy to announce that its versatile platform can now be adapted to any business within most industries. b-pack's new offer enables purchasing services companies to manage their own Procure-to-Pay application, tailored to their clients' needs. P2P technology enhances their value services for the client and b-pack provides the perfect platform for that.
With b-pack application's online Builder, you can create, configure and manage P2P applications under your own brand. In addition to the state-of-art cloud technology based on Amazon Web Services, b-pack's application provides full control of the spend, ensures compliance against negotiated contracts and gives complete spend visibility.
This new offer is built on b-pack innovative Builder platform. This Builder platform enables b-pack's partners to create in couple of minutes, update and monitor their own P2P applications, adapted to their client needs. Within the builder, certified partners will access up to three levels of configuration, from adding and removing fields, to creating new functions without impacting the multi-tenancy of the application.
With this platform, b-pack is providing an innovative solution for our partners to easily enhance their offers with minimal initial investment. As an example, a midwest based strategic sourcing firm, recently partnered with b-pack to grow their business and bring more revenue. Their mission is to cut cost for their clients by negotiating contracts, finding better prices and ensuring the diversity of their supplier panel. This firm started to use the b-pack platform in early 2014. Their clients have access to an easy-to-use procure-to-pay application branded under the firm's name, complete control of their spend and the guarantee of using prices and negotiated terms.
b-pack is a software and services company specializing in purchase-to-pay solutions which include but are not limited to strategic sourcing, supplier management, contract management, e-procurement and invoicing/accounting functions. b-pack is a global company with customers in many industries that use our solutions to automate, optimize and gain visibility into their spend within all the components of the purchasing process. Offering cloud solutions, b-pack is ranked as a Top 5 eProcurement Vendor by Gartner Magic Quadrant. With more than 13 years of expertise and innovation, b-pack has been implementing flexible solutions that address organizations' specific business processes and requirements. With offices in North America and Europe, b-pack has global reach to meet companies management needs. Learn more at: http://www.b-pack.com or call 404.602.0102. Read more at our company blog or follow @bpackpurchasing on Twitter.
- DevOps Loses Its Religion | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #FinTech #Blockchain
- Bad PR Might Sink #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #AI #ML #DL
- Finding Transformational Success by Ignoring Labels | @CloudExpo #Agile #DigitalTransformation
- Digital Transformation: Not Because It’s Easy, But Because It’s Hard | @CloudExpo #IoT #M2M #AI
- Surviving #DigitalTransformation Fatigue | @CloudExpo #Agile #SOA #AI #ML
- Times of Digital Disruption | @CloudExpo #IoT #AI #ML #DigitalTransformation
- SOA Governance Best Practices – Architectural, Organizational, and SDLC Implications
- SOA Best Practices - Four Steps to Securing Your Web Services
- Katerina Moutsatsos, Kayikci and SOA World
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Why Are APIs So Popular?
- Why SOA Is a Good Fit for CRM Solutions
- Small Cancers, Big Data, and a Life Examined
- 1st Annual Government IT Conference & Expo: Themes & Topics
- ARM Server to Transform #BigData to #IoT | @CloudExpo #DigitalTransformation
- Service Versioning For SOA