|By PR Newswire||
|August 29, 2014 06:59 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, August 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dfd2gz/global_private) has announced the addition of the "Global Private and Public Cloud Market in Financial Services Industry 2014-2018" report to their offering.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Financial services are the services offered by the Financial sector that help credit companies, insurance companies, accounts companies banks, and investment funds, and certain finance firms manage capital. Changing technology assists in the growth of the Financial Services industry.
Cloud computing, for instance, when used in the industry, helps reduce ongoing operational costs. Other benefits of cloud computing also includes its ability to help financial industries gain better reach and customers in the market. Both private and public cloud solutions are used in the Financial Services industry. Private cloud solutions are used more often by financial institutions as they offer better security and can be customized in comparison to public cloud solutions. This factor will lead to the increased growth of the Financial Services industry in 2018.
The analysts forecast the Global Private and Public Cloud Market in Financial Services to grow at a CAGR of 24.85 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Description
07. Market Landscape
08. Preference of Cloud over On-premises
09. Comparison between Public and Private Cloud
10. Cloud Computing in Financial Services Industry
11. Impact of Public and Private Cloud in Financial Services Applications
12. Geographical Segmentation
13. Key Leading Countries
14. Buying Criteria
15. Market Growth Drivers
16. Drivers and their Impact
17. Market Challenges
18. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
19. Market Trends
20. Trends and their Impact
21. Vendor Landscape
22. Key Vendor Analysis
23. Other Reports in this Series
- Accenture Plc
- IBM Corp.
- Infosys Technologies Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Amazon Web Services
- Dimension Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dfd2gz/global_private
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
- DevOps Loses Its Religion | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #FinTech #Blockchain
- What ‘Software-Defined’ Really Means | @CloudExpo #AI #SDN #SDX #DevOps
- Beware Your Digital Blind Spot | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Agile #DigitalTransformation
- Bad PR Might Sink #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #AI #ML #DL
- Finding Transformational Success by Ignoring Labels | @CloudExpo #Agile #DigitalTransformation
- Deconstruction of #DigitalTransformation | @CloudExpo #IoT #AI #ML #DX
- SOA Governance Best Practices – Architectural, Organizational, and SDLC Implications
- SOA Best Practices - Four Steps to Securing Your Web Services
- Katerina Moutsatsos, Kayikci and SOA World
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Why Are APIs So Popular?
- Why SOA Is a Good Fit for CRM Solutions
- Small Cancers, Big Data, and a Life Examined
- ARM Server to Transform #BigData to #IoT | @CloudExpo #DigitalTransformation
- 1st Annual Government IT Conference & Expo: Themes & Topics
- Service Versioning For SOA