|By Marketwired .||
|August 29, 2014 04:18 PM EDT||
ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwired - August 29, 2014) - b-pack, the world's leading procurement software, announced the release of b-pack V14.9. In this release, b-pack delivers advanced Procure-to-Pay functionalities, an even more simple-to-use interface and progressive technology. Enterprises can now implement a nimbler and more automated procurement process that leads to better decisions, full control and massive user adoption.
"The new user interface of b-pack puts huge emphasis on the end user perspective to broaden its adoption through extreme usability," said Pierre Rallu, the VP of Business Development of b-pack. "Including many graphical elements such as widgets, it adapts to all users from requisitioners to managers."
KPI - advanced capabilities
b-pack reporting capability has been significantly improved for faster drill-down across any dimension of the Procure-to-Pay chain. According to Julien Nadaud, b-pack founder and CEO, "This enhanced reporting capability provides upper management complete visibility on the purchasing chain, through the organization."
EZ Cart - online catalogs
EZ Cart brings a new e-Commerce experience. While most P2P solutions try to provide an Amazon-like experience to their users, we went further by integrating the Amazon.com content into the b-pack cart. Now requisitioners have the option to purchase from their company negotiated catalogs, from external catalogs such as punch-out or from Amazon.com directly through the b-pack cart.
DIY Integration - the revolution
With 95% of b-pack implementations including integration with one or many systems, the new DIY integration framework provides b-pack clients the ability to build, manage and monitor their interfaces with very limited involvement of third parties. "Leveraging the advanced SOA architecture of b-pack, we now provide an easy-to-use configuration wizard to enable interfaces using web services connections (SOAP, REST), secured FTP and other manual transfer methods (e.g. online downloads and uploads)," said Fabrice Guiot, technical master at b-pack, Inc.
b-pack is a software and services company specializing in procure-to-pay solutions which include but are not limited to strategic sourcing, supplier management, contract management, e-procurement and invoicing/accounting functions. To find out more about b-pack and the benefit it can bring to for your organization please visit http://www.b-pack.com
- DevOps Loses Its Religion | @CloudExpo #AI #ML #IoT #FinTech #Blockchain
- Bad PR Might Sink #ArtificialIntelligence | @CloudExpo #BigData #AI #ML #DL
- Finding Transformational Success by Ignoring Labels | @CloudExpo #Agile #DigitalTransformation
- Digital Transformation: Not Because It’s Easy, But Because It’s Hard | @CloudExpo #IoT #M2M #AI
- Surviving #DigitalTransformation Fatigue | @CloudExpo #Agile #SOA #AI #ML
- Times of Digital Disruption | @CloudExpo #IoT #AI #ML #DigitalTransformation
- SOA Governance Best Practices – Architectural, Organizational, and SDLC Implications
- SOA Best Practices - Four Steps to Securing Your Web Services
- Katerina Moutsatsos, Kayikci and SOA World
- Cloud Expo New York Speaker Profile: Dave Linthicum – Cloud Technology Partners
- Why Are APIs So Popular?
- Why SOA Is a Good Fit for CRM Solutions
- Small Cancers, Big Data, and a Life Examined
- 1st Annual Government IT Conference & Expo: Themes & Topics
- ARM Server to Transform #BigData to #IoT | @CloudExpo #DigitalTransformation
- Service Versioning For SOA